The Chilton Parent Teacher Club (PTC) is excited to welcome you to the 2019-20 school year! We have an amazing group of volunteers on the board and chair programs:
- Co-Vice President: Jose Chavez
- Secretary: Amy Cavallaro
- Co-Vice President: Ki Siadatan
- Treasurer: Ken Newton
- Co-Student Appreciation Chair: Monica Blood
- Book Fair Chair: Greta Lawson
- Co-Student Appreciation Chair: Meredith Taylor
- Box Top Chair: Julie Sobczak
- Co- Staff Appreciation Chair: Angelique Bandy
- Dinners Out Chair: Jen Pajcin
- Co- Staff Appreciation Chair: Melissa Heyward
Come out to this year’s PTC sponsored events, including the always fun Color Run, the Book Fair during Showcase week, and Dinners Outs! The PTC events raise funds that go towards supporting Chilton, including:
- Chrome carts
- Staff appreciation events
- Library general donation
- Student recognition
- Donations for enrichment programs like the staff book tasting and CORE 3 workshop
- Donations for club support like the Chilton book club and choir
- New campus equipment
- WEB Support
We hope to see you at our meetings. We are able to accomplish so much thanks to the many parents that volunteer their time. Your voice is very important.
Our meetings are held in the staff room at 6:30pm. You can find us under the PTC tab on the Chilton website or request to be added to our Closed Group Chilton PTC Facebook page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
- September 12
- November 14
- January 9
- March 12
- April 30 (elections)
We hope you join the PTC. Membership levels are $10 and $20. Own a business and want to showcase it to over 900 Chilton families? Become a Bobcat Sponsor. Click the link at the bottom of the page for the membership form.
Sponsorship levels are $1000, $750 and $500 (we are in the process of finalizing the sponsorship forms).
Suki Eaves, President
Chilton Middle School PTC